Table of Contents
- Main Article Sinn 356
The Sinn 356 is an affordable smaller pilot's chronograph from Sinn.
The Ref. 356 is more compact and affordable than the classic Ref. 103 Pilot Chronograph line, though they share the same Valjoux 7750 movement. The Ref. 356 Pilot has a 38.5 mm case, smaller than the 41 mm Ref. 103 or 42 mm Ref. 358, with more crowded dials. No Ref. 356 model features a movable bezel.
All models use the familiar 6-9-12 subdial layout of the 7750 with day and date windows at 3 00, except the 356 Sa GR which has a power reserve indicator instead of the day window. A UTC model was also produced, with an additional independently-adjustable 24 hour hand.
The basic Ref. 356 features an acrylic crystal and solid caseback and is 15.5 mm thick. The “Sa” models have a sapphire crystal and display caseback and are 15 mm thick. The “Pilot II” features a copper-plated dial, while the “Pilot III” has a silver-plated dial.
- 356 Jubiläumsuhr (“Jubilee”) (2001-2004)
- 356 Pilot - Steel case, black dial and subdials
- 356 Pilot II (2003-2013) - Steel case, copper dial and subdials
- 356 Pilot UTC (2002-2013) - UTC hour hand, steel case, black dial and subdials
- 356 Sa Pilot (2006-present) - Steel case, sapphire crystal, display caseback, black dial and subdials
- 356 Sa Pilot II (2006-present) - Steel case, sapphire crystal, display caseback, copper dial and subdials
- 356 Sa Pilot III (2017-present) - Steel case, sapphire crystal, display caseback, silver dial and subdials
- 356 Sa Pilot UTC (2006-2013) - UTC hour hand, steel case, sapphire crystal, display caseback, black dial and subdials
- 356 Sa GR (2010-2016) - Power reserve indicator, steel case, sapphire crystal, display caseback, black dial and subdials
- Mechanical chronograph movement Valjoux 7750, 28,800 A/h
- Stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Ø 38.5 mm, height 15 or 15.5 mm
- Top glass Acrylic glass or sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides (extra charge)
- (Version Sinn 356 Sa ) Sapphire crystal back
- Waterproof to 100 m, low pressure resistant
- Hours, minutes, seconds, day of week, date
- Black dial
- Optional with fine-element solid bracelet or leather strap