Launched in 2004 for the new Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Chronograph and Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Extreme World Chronograph, the JLC 751 and JLC 752 (respectively) were the first automatic chronograph movements ever produced by Jaeger-LeCoultre. It pioneered the vertical coupling system, allowing this column-wheel chronograph to be extremely precise. Calibres 751 and 752 are built into Jaeger-LeCoultre's Autotractor base, a modern and efficient platform.
The 751 is made up of 235 to 280 pieces (depending on variant), while the world timer 752 movement is made up of 279 pieces. Both run at 28,800 vph and list a power reserve of 65 hours thanks to a double barrel design. The JLC 752 shows hour, minute, and chronograph seconds coaxially, has a large date display, and a world timer dial around the peripheral. Subdials include a power reserve indicator and chronograph hour and 30-minute counters. All JLC 751 movements feature hour/minute/second hands, a small date window, and a chronograph with hour, 30-minute, and 60-second counters. Some feature an operating indicator, which moves once per minute to show that the watch is operating. The JLC 751E in the AMVOX2 models also features a unique "vertical trigger", allowing the chronograph to be stopped and started by pressing the crystal.
|Movement||Winding||Pieces||Beat||Power Reserve||Jewels||Height (mm)||Notes|
|751||Automatic||272||28800||65 Hours||41||5.6||operating indicator|
|751D||Automatic||272||28800||65 Hours||41||5.65||operating indicator|
|751E||Automatic||280||28800||65 Hours||41||5.65||operating indicator and vertical-trigger chronograph|
|752||Automatic||279||28800||65 Hours||41||5.6||world timer|
|752/1||Automatic||279||28800||65 Hours||39||5.72||world timer|
Jaeger-LeCoultre currently uses this calibre and its variants in a large number of watches, making it the company's most-common current chronograph movement.
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Chronograph (JLC 751)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Chronograph (JLC 751A/1)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Diving Chronograph (JLC 751D)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Diving Chronograph Lady (JLC 751D)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre AMVOX2 Grand Chronograph (JLC 751E)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre AMVOX2 DBS Transponder (JLC 751E)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre AMVOX2 Rapide Transponder (JLC 751E)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre AMVOX2 DB9 Transponder (JLC 751E)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Chronograph 2 (JLC 751F)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Deep Sea Vintage Chronograph (JLC 751G)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Extreme World Chronograph (JLC 752)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre AMVOX5 World Chronograph (JLC 752)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre AMVOX5 World Chronograph Racing (JLC 752)
- Jaeger-LeCoultre AMVOX5 World Chronograph Cermet (JLC 752/1)