- The brand Greubel Forsey is new to the market and it presents the sensational model Double Tourbillon 30º with double tourbillon
- Vacheron Constantin introduces a redesigned Overseas line
- On 27 March the final merger of the companies Rolex Geneva and Rolex Biel takes place.
- In Fleurier the Fondation Qualité Fleurier / Fleurier Quality Foundation (FQF) is formed on August 27, among others by the manufacturers Chopard and Parmigiani. Its aim is the creation of better, the COSC certification surpassing criteria of quality for watches of the haute horlogerie.
- The chronograph Big Bang, designed by the watch visionary Jean-Claude Biver after his entry to Hublot, appears on the market in April. On the first try the watch wins prizes at watches and design competitions and excites the audience's attention.
- F.P. Journe wins the “Aiguille d'Or” Grand Prix at the Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève for the Tourbillon Souverain à seconde morte in November.
2004.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 18:48 by 127.0.0.1