Longines Lindbergh Hour Angle Chronograph
Longines Lindbergh Hour Angle Chronograph, steel
The Lindbergh Hour Angle Chronograph is a wristwatch by Longines.
Variant of the Longines model classic Longines Lindbergh as chronograph, equipped with the well-known ETA movement Valjoux 7750. Beneath the white dial there were also offered other dial colors like orange, blue or red.
- L2.602.4.11.2, steel
- L2.602.5.11.2, steel with gold bezel
- L2.602.6.11.2, gold
- Self-winding chronograph movement ETA/Valjoux 7750, 28,800 A/h
- 25 jewels
- Power reserve 44 h
- Stainless steel, steel/yellow gold, 18 ct yellow gold
- Ø 42 mm, H 13 mm
- Bidirectional rotating bezel with engraved scale for the calculation of the longitudes
- Sapphire crystal
- Caseback with sighting window
- Waterproof to 3 atm
- White with minute track
- Variants: orange, blue, red etc.
- Black roman numerals, black, red and blue arabic numerals
- Blued Breguet hands (Variant: propeller-type hands with luminous material)
- Hours, minutes, small seconds, day of week, date
- Turning dial for the calculation of the hour angle for navigation
- Chrono function
- Leather strap with tang-type buckle