956 Klassik is a motorsports chronograph by Sinn.
Sporty chronograph with cream-colored dial and power reserve indicator in the style of a fuel gauge. Double tachymeter scale for speeds of 30 to 60,500 km/h and 60 to 500 km/h. The shock-proof and antimagnetic automatic watch is waterproof to 10 atm.
It gained second place at the election of the Goldene Unruh (Golden Balance Wheel) 2005. At the election of the Goldene Unruh 2006 in the category "watches up to 5.000,- EUR" awarded with the 2nd place.
- Mechanical chronograph movement Valjoux 7750 with power reserve module, 28,800 A/h
- Finished movement parts (with perlage, finished bridges, blued screws)
- Nivarox-1 hairspring, Glucydur balance wheel, Beryllium plateau
- Mainspring Nivaflex 1, Incabloc shock protection
- Shock proof according to DIN 8308
- Antimagnetic according to DIN 8309
- Stainless steel, polished
- D 41.5 mm, H 15.0 mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Sapphire crystal caseback screwed. Screw-in crown
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Safe below atmospheric pressure
- Cream-colored, black indexes
- Date at 3 o'clock
- Power reserve indicator at 3 o'clock
- Chronograph: Central second, minute in totaliser (at 12 o'clock), hour in totaliser (at 6 o'clock), stopping time max. 11 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds
- Hours and minutes hand black, rhodinated
- Power reserve hands and stop function hand rhodinated
- Black calf leather strap
- 2 years