The EZM 3F Mission Timer is a pilot's watch Mission Timer by Sinn produced since 2015.
Sinn Mission Timers are watches uncompromisingly designed for function. Besides the ease of readability, attained by optical withdrawal of functions that are not directly required for the diving operation, such as date display or dial lettering, a lot of Sinn special technologies find application in this watch. The EZM 3 Mission Timer was introduced in 2001 as a dive watch with left-side crown. This follow-up, the EZM 3F, appeared 14 years later with a pilot's watch look but similar specifications.
The case is similar to the Sinn 104 (also introduced in 2015) and the existing Sinn EZM 3, with angular lugs and crown guards. It is reasonably sized at 41 mm and just 11.7 mm thick, slightly thinner than the EZM 3 and nearly the same as the 104. The EZM 3F is styled as a pilot's watch, however, with a "countdown" bezel. But the dial is more similar to the diver's watch line, with applied luminous markers in rectilinear shapes rather than numerals.
Unlike the inexpensive 104, with its Sellita SW 220-1, the EZM 3F uses an ETA movement, the popular ETA 2824-2. It also lacks a day display, with just a small date window at 3:30 on the dial.
- Mechanical movement ETA 2824-2, 28,800 A/h
- Shock proof according to DIN 8308
- Magnetic field protection up to 80.000 A/m
- Movement storage in a dry inert gas atmosphere, by improving the rate quality for a long time and extend service intervals
- Safe operation from -45°C to +80°C
- Stainless steel, bead-blasted
- Ø 41 mm, height 11.7 mm
- The case contains a dry capsule, filled with copper sulfate, and is provided with a sapphire crystal. Dryness indicator: white (dry) to blue (saturated)
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Case filled with Argon, the most reaction sluggish noble gas
- Screw-in crown with double O-ring seal
- Waterproof to 500 m
- Hours, minutes, seconds with hacking seconds
- Date indication
- Diver's bezel with luminous triangle
- Black, indexes with special white, long-lasting luminous paint
- Hours, minutes and seconds hands black, with special white, long-lasting luminous paint
- Black rubber strap or solidstainless steel bracelet, tegimented
- Production: 2015-Present