TAG Heuer Microtimer
© TAG Heuer
Microtimer is a quartz watch by TAG Heuer.
The name of the quartz wristwatch "Microtimer" adapts the name of the 1966 presented dial gauge "Microtimer" - at that time the world's first watch with the measurement accuracy of 1/1000 seconds.
The new wristwatch model of 2003 has the same precision and has also numerous other useful timing functions. But above all it catches attention by the remarkable
design, where the large numerals (and characters) of the LCD indication are used as a main design feature.
Early 2010 a special women's model with white strap, the Microtimer White Alligator, was brought onto the market. There is also a luxury edition with diamonds set bezel.
- CS111C.FT6003 black
- CS111E.FT6003 Diamonds
- CS111C.FC6199 White Alligator
- Quartz chronograph with 1/1000 sec. accuracy
- Stainless steel, polished
- Dimensions: 38 x 42,73 mm
- Waterproof to 10 atm
- Digital indication with large numerals/letters
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date, day of week (perpetual calendar)
- GMT function (dual time-zone)
- Chrono function with 1/1000 sec. accuracy
- Calculation of the fastest lap at car races
- Alarm clock function, standby mode, backlight
- Rubber strap, specially treated with the eternal scent of vanilla (or leather strap)
- Folding clasp