HD3 Complication Bi-Axial Tourbillon “Black Pearl”
© HD3 Complication
- With the luxury model Bi-Axial Tourbillon "Black Pearl" - again designed by Fabrice Gonet - HD3 Complication launches at the beginning of the year a sequel to the spectacular Bi-Axial Tourbillon "Vulcania".
- TAG Heuer presents a model of the Carrera, which features the new Calibre 1887, an in-house mechanical chronograph movement with automatic winding.
- With the Breguet Type XXII Flyback Chronograph GMT Breguet presents at the Baselworld 2010 a newly designed chronograph, whose silicon-vibration system pulsates with the extremely high amplitude of 72,000 A/h.
- LVMH purchases bankrupt high complication developer BNB Concept.
- Excellence Holding acquires PMH, owners of Vulcain since 2001.
- Swatch founder Nicolas G. Hayek dies on 28 June 2010 at the age of 82 years of heart failure while working in his office.
- Greubel Forsey wins the “Aiguille d'Or” Grand Prix at the Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève for the Double Tourbillon 30° Edition Historique in November.
- The Grand Seiko brand is launched internationally in October, 50 years after originally being launched in Japan.
2010.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 18:48 by 127.0.0.1