- Girard-Perregaux produces the first 36,000 A/h wristwatch, known as “Clinergic 21”.
- Jack W. Heuer presents the “Microtimer” as the first compact and affordable electronic stopwatch with 1/1000 seconds accuracy.
- Universal Geneve's Golden Shadow achieves the promise of micro-rotor automatic winding, at just 4.0 mm thick.
- Chronos Holding SA is established by ASUAG, acquiring Cyma, Tavannes, and a stake in Gruen.
- Venus is purchased by Valjoux, part of Ebauches SA.
1966.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 18:48 by 127.0.0.1