Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Alinghi Team
This model is a Racing chronograph by the manufacture Audemars Piguet in the series Royal Oak Offshore and was launched in a limited edition of 2,007 pieces.
Case in platinum, carbon or rose gold. Case dimensions 44 mm, self-winding Calibre AP 2326/2848, flyback chronograph with regatta start indication and Regatta countdown indicator, 50 jewels , movement decorated by hand, rhodinated, angled, perlaged and the bridges provided with Geneva stripes.
Audemars Piguet won the Sports Watch Prize at the Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève for the Chronographe Royal Oak Offshore Alinghi Team in November, 2007.
- 26062PT.OO.A002CA.01 platinum
- 26062FS.OO.A002CA.01 carbon, black dial
- 26062OR.OO.A002CA.01 rose gold
- Self-winding calibre AP 2326/2848, 28,800 A/h
- Plate rhodinated, perlaged, angled, bridges with Geneva stripes
- 50 jewels
- Shock protection Kif-Elastor
- Power reserve 40 h
- D 44 mm, H 14.3 mm
- Pushers and crown aus ceramic
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Hours, minutes
- Flyback chronograph with regatta start indication and regatta countdown
- Rubber strap with tang-type buckle
audemars_piguet_royal_oak_offshore_alinghi_team.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:42 by 127.0.0.1