Bell & Ross BR 01-92
pilot's watch by Bell & Ross.
As an authentic replica of an aircraft cockpit watch this watch is an instrument for professional use and is primarily a purpose-built watch, designed by engineers at Bell & Ross especially for aviation pilots. In addition, it strictly followes the four basic principles of this manufacturer readability, functionality, precision and water resistance.
This is about a whole series of ten or more variants that differ in color from case (silver, gold, black) and dial (white, black, or blue with orange numerals) to different gem studded versions.
- Power reserve of ca. 42 hours
- Precision setting in 4 positions (tolerance of 0/+ 10 seconds per day)
- Black or white/silver
- Numerals and hands white, orange or black, depending on the color of the dial
- Hands and indexes with luminescent coating for optimal visibility in the dark
- Hours, minutes, central seconds (hacking seconds)
- Leather, heavy-duty synthetic strap or rubber strap