Bell & Ross Vintage 123 Jumping Hour
Bell & Ross.
This model has an innovative design and is equipped with a unique automatic movement, whose Grande Complication allows a simple and original reading of the time a single central hand for the minutes, which is perfectly suited to a large window at 12 o'clock hours and a power reserve at 6 o'clock.
This limited edition of 99 pieces series presents itself in noble rose gold. Through the exemplary readable, high-quality guilloché dial and blued hands, which stand out clearly, the watch combines clarity and luxury in a striking manner. There is also a decorated complication movement, immediately illustrating the high tradition of Genevan watchmaking.
- Self-winding movement, 28,800 A/h
- Power reserve 40 hours
- Maximum precision adjustment in 5 positions
- Poli-satin-finished case in red gold
- Ø 37.5 mm
- Flat sapphire crystal caseback
- Screw-in caseback and crown
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Hand-guilloché dial
- Hour and minute display and display of power reserve
- Full leather Alligator strap