Table of Contents
Breitling for Bentley
The cooperation between watch and car manufacturer
During a collaboration with the luxury car manufacturer Bentley Breitling in 2003 launches for the first time its model range Breitling for Bentley, beginning with the model Bentley Motors. In 2004 the model Breitling for Bentley Le Mans follows, which is to date the largest chronograph made by Breitling.
The series is proving to be extremely successful and is extended continously. It includes models like Breitling for Bentley Flying B, Flying B Chronograph or Flying B No. 3, where the feat is managed of congenially transferring the noble flair of the automobiles to the watches - for example by adopting design forms of the cars or by taking original Bentley varnish colors and use them as dial colors.
In addition, the series is also used as demonstration of the horological excellence of the house of Breitling (also see Breitling Chronometrie, formerly Kelek), traceable at an increasing number of models with lavish and rare complications , such as the Bentley Mulliner Tourbillon or the Mark VI Complications 29.
Breitling for Bentley GMT Chronograph Limited Edition
- Bentley Le Mans - Chronograph with 24-hours indication
- Breitling Bentley 6,75 - Chronograph with big date
- Bentley GT - Chronograph with date and day of week indication
- Bentley GMT - Chronograph with dual time zone in 24-hours mode
- Bentley Supersports - chronograph with 60-minutes counter from the center (2010)
- Bentley Barnato - 30-seconds chronograph, in memory of the famous “Bentley Boys” (2011)
Breitling for Bentley Flying B Chronograph
- Flying B - rectangular with jumping hour
- Flying B Chronograph- rectangular chronograph with big date
- Flying B No. 3 - rectangular with big date
- Mark VI Complications 19 - chronograph with perpetual calendar
- Mark VI Complications 29 - chronograph with perpetual calendar and further complications
- Bentley Mulliner Tourbillon - chronograph with tourbillon
- Breitling for Bentley, official website