Breitling Bentley Mulliner Tourbillon
Mulliner for connoisseurs of beautiful cars, the name of this Bentley workshop stands for absolute luxury. In this temple of exclusivity, a hundred or so artisans and technicians craft metal, wood and leather so as to fulfil Bentley owners' every desire.
Tourbillon for devotees of complicated watches, this sophisticated mechanism represents a pinnacle of the watchmaking art. Stemming from the encounter between two traditions of excellence, the Bentley Mulliner Tourbillon chronograph is produced at a rate of just a few units per year, and may be entirely customised according to the wishes of its future owner.
The latter may choose the case material (platinum, yellow gold, rose gold or white gold), the colour of the dial enhanced by mother of pearl hour-markers, and the shade of the crocodile leather strap – along with the precious wooden ring on the caseback, offered in a choice of six veneers. This watchmaking masterpiece houses a hand-wound chronograph movement exclusive to Breitling for Bentley and officially chronometer-certified by the COSC. It is also equipped with an original “30-second chronograph” system and a pointer-type date display.
Text by Breitling
- Mechanisch with manual winding, Calibre Breitling 18B, 21,600 A/h
- Chronograph with tourbillon
- Chronometer with COSC certificate
- Power reserve 42 h
- Optional platinum, yellow gold / red gold or white gold (18 K)
- D 48.7 mm
- Caseback with precious wood decor or six different kinds of wood, adjusted to the wood woodwork by Bentley
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Optional color, indexes in hand-cut mother of pearl
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Pointer-type date display
- Chrono functions «30 seconds» the central chrono hand revolves per half a minute, timing to 1/6th of a second, 15 minutes counter
- Turning bezel with pin and variable tachymeter (circular slide rule)
- Croco (optional color) or metal