Girard-Perregaux Sea Hawk II Pro
The model Sea Hawk II Pro 3000 m is a professional diving instrument, which can withstand the pressure up to 3,000 m. As with all Sea Hawks, the case is immediately recognizable by the crown attached at 4 o'clock and the rotatable bezel.
The caseback of the Sea Hawk II Pro has a special symbol a bottlenose dolphin that winds around an anchor with three-cornered hat. This symbol is associated with a patent, that Girard-Perregaux filed 1898 at the German Patent Office.
- 49941, 49940
- D 44 mm, H 20.11 mm
- Sapphire crystal 4.85 mm thick
- Screw-in caseback 5.90 mm thick
- 2 lateral pressure balance valves
- Waterproof to 3000 m
- Hours, minutes, central seconds, date
- Power reserve indicator
- Calf leather strap with double folding clasp
- 49940-21-631-21A Metal bracelet