Grand Seiko Hi-Beat 36000 GMT SBGJ201
Grand Seiko SBGJ201
© Grand Seiko
The SBGJ201 model is a wristwatch from the Grand Seiko brand in the “Grand Seiko Heritage Collection” series.
The design of the watch is based on the Grand Seiko style defined 1967 with the famous Grand Seiko 44GS.
The watch is powered by the automatic-hi-beat-manufacture caliber cal. 9S86, which achieves an accuracy of -3 to +5 seconds per day and a long power reserve of 55 hours.
- Manufacture Caliber Seiko 9S86, 36,000 A/h
- Mechanical with automatic winding (manual winding possible)
- 37 jewels
- Power reserve 55 h
- Ø 40 mm, H 14 mm
- Double domed sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating inside
- Screw-down crown
- Transparent screwed case back with lion motif
- Waterproof to 10 atm
- White, polished finish with “Mount Iwate” pattern
- Hour, minute, center seconds, date
- GMT hand
- Metal bracelet with deployment clasp
- 6,500 EUR (2021)
grand_seiko_hi-beat_36000_gmt_sbgj201.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:43 by 127.0.0.1