Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes Architecture
Greubel Forsey Tourbillon 24 Secondes Architecture Titanium
© Greubel Forsey
The Tourbillon 24 Secondes Architecture is a wristwatch by Greubel Forsey.
This evolved version of the Tourbillon 24 Secondes owns 2 patents and was presented in July 2022. It features a fast-rotating tourbillon inclined at 25°, a manual winding movement, three mainspring barrels, 90-hour power reserve and small seconds.
According to the name this model shows an abstract and very technical appearance.
- Tourbillon 24 Secondes Architecture Titanium
- Tourbillon inclined at a 25° angle, 24-seconds rotation, patented
- Three coaxial series-coupled fast-rotating barrels
- 42 jewels
- Olived-domed jewels in gold chatons
- 354 parts
- Power reserve 90 h
- Ø 47.05 mm, H 16.8 mm
- Sapphire crystal domed and transparent caseback
- Side window with sapphire form glass
- Waterproof to 5 atm
- Three-dimensional, variable geometry hour-ring, indexes with Super-LumiNova
- Rubber strap with folding clasp
- 11 pieces in 2022
- 18 pieces per year from 2023 to 2025