Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Geographic
Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Geographic Red gold
Master Compressor Geographic is a wristwatch by Jaeger-LeCoultre.
This model from the series Master Compressor is equipped with the practical compression key system and features a patented dial assembly with display of various time zones.
There are two package styles in stainless steel or in red gold.
Like all models from the Master Control series also this watch has to pass the stringent 1000 hours test in accordance with the company's internal guidelines.
- Self-winding manufacture movement JLC 923, 28,800 A/h
- 43 hours power reserve
- 32 jewels
- 281 components
- 18ct red gold or stainless steel
- Ø 41.5 mm, H 13.9 mm
- Crowns with compression key system
- Screw-in caseback
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Shiny black (steel version) / anthracite (red gold version)
- With luminous numerals and hands
- Hours, minutes, central seconds, date
- AM/PM indication
- Alligator leather strap with double folding clasp or metal bracelet (gold or stainless steel)
jaeger-lecoultre_master_compressor_geographic.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:43 by 127.0.0.1