© Lange Uhren GmbH
Calibre L094 is a hand-winding jumping seconds watch movement from A. Lange & Söhne.
Cal. L094.1 was introduced in 2016 and is used in the A. Lange & Söhne Richard Lange Jumping Seconds. It features a special jumping seconds mechanism with a remontoire constant force mechanism. The movement also features a zero reset feature. The movement has a regulator arrangement of hour, minute, and second hands. It features 50 jewels, and 8 chatons. The Lange in-house free-sprung balance spring adjusts using eccentric weights and operates at 21,600 A/h.
- Manual winding manufacture movement
- Constant force mechanism
- Precision beat-adjustment system with lateral setscrew and whiplash spring
- Plates and bridges in untreated nickel silver
- Balance cock engraved by hand
- 390 components
- Subdial hour and minute hands
- Subdial seconds
- ∅ 33.6 mm, H 6 mm
- 50 jewels
- 21,600 A/h
- Power reserve 42 hours
lange_l094.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1