© Lange Uhren GmbH
Lange L141.1 is a movement by A. Lange & Söhne.
After the model Lange 1 Zeitzone had been equipped with the caliber L031.1 from 2005, the second generation of the watch from 2020 was equipped with the L141.1. This only requires one barrel to achieve the same high power reserve of 72 hours.
- Plates and bridges in untreated nickel silver
- Balance cock and intermediate-wheel cocks engraved by hand
- Precision beat-adjustment system with lateral setscrew and whiplash spring
- Home time and second time zone, each with a ring-shaped day/night indicator; subsidiary seconds with stop seconds; city ring for adjustment of the second time zone with daylight saving time display
- Big date for the home time
- Ø 34.1 mm, height 6.7 mm
- 21.600 A/h
- 448 components
- Power reserve 72 h
- From 2020
lange_l141.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1