Nomos Tetra2 Mispel
In March 2007 Nomos presented a watch series called Tetra² with 16 colored variations of the Tetra. All 16 Tetra² models are named after flowers Tausendschön, Männertreu, Adonisröschen, Knabenkraut, Tausendgüldenkraut, Fleißiges Lieschen, Mispel, Hasenohr or also Gurkenkraut and Sumpfkratzdistel (Daisy, Lobelia, Pheasant's Eye, Wild Orchid, Centaurium, Impatiens walleriana, Medlar, Rabbit Ear, Borage, and Marsh Thistle).
In the watches, which especially appeal to female customers, a fine Glashütte manufacture calibre with manual winding and various watchmaking refinements is ticking. Eight of the 16 Tetra² models have a glass bottom through which you can watch the movement at work. Three watches have a power reserve.
- Manual winding movement Nomos Alpha
- Dimensions 29.5 mm x 29.5 mm, H 6.30 mm
- Sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal caseback
- Press-in bottom
- Waterproof to 30 m
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Galvanised, dark brown, silvered
- Hands steel
- Small seconds at 6h
- Shell Cordovan black, stainless steel tang-type buckle with NOMOS logo
- 1.110,- € RRP (retrieved 2008)