Patek Philippe Annual Calendar Travel Time 5326
Patek Philippe Annual Calendar Travel Time 5326G-001
© Patek Philippe
The Annual Calendar Travel Time Ref. 5326 is a wristwatch by Patek Philippe.
Presented in spring 2022 at the Watches & Wonders Geneva, it combines the patented Annual Calendar and the Travel Time display system. The first displays day, date and month in apertures, the second displays local and home time indication, local and home day/night indication in apertures.
This model comes in a new Calatrava-type case rimmed with a Clous de Paris hobnail guilloched pattern. The vintage-style dial is distinguished by its anthracite color and its slightly grainy texture reminiscent of oldtimer cameras.
For the manufacture movement 31‑260 PS QA LU FUS 24H eight patent requests have been filed, relating to elements improving precision, efficiency, reliability, security and user friendliness.
- 5326G-001 White gold
- Self-winding manufacture movement 31‑260 PS QA LU FUS 24H, 28,800 A/h
- Off-center platinum minirotor
- 31 jewels
- 409 parts
- Power reserve 38-48 h
- Ø 41 mm, H 11.07 mm
- Sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal caseback
- Waterproof to 3 bar
- Textured, charcoal gray, black-gradient rim
- Gold applied numerals with beige luminescent coating
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- Annual Calendar: day, date and month
- Dual time-zone, local and home day/night indication
- Calfskin, nubuck finish, hand-stitched, beige (originally fitted)
- Calfskin, embossed with fabric pattern, hand-stitched, black (additional strap)
- 68,210 EUR (2022)