Patek Philippe Twenty~4 Small Haute Joaillerie 4909
Patek Philippe Twenty~4 Small Haute Joaillerie Ref. 4909/50
© Patek Philippe
Patek Philippe Twenty~4 Small Haute Joaillerie Ref. 4909/50 (back)
© Patek Philippe
Twenty~4 Small Haute Joaillerie Ref. 4909/50 is an elegant ladies watch by Patek Philippe.
The Ref. 4909/50, presented on the Baselworld in April 2003, enriches the Twenty~4® Haute Joaillerie collection with a model with mechanical movement. This Twenty~4® Small differs from the other models by the rich diamonds on case, dial and bracelet, and the mechanical movement.
The watch is available in 18ct rose or white gold and is set with 1468 diamonds of the highest quality “Top Wesselton Pur” , a total of about 8.33 carat. Even the caseback is set with 104 diamonds and also equipped with a sapphire crystal, which allows a view of the mechanical movement calibre PP 16-250 with manual winding. This movement, like all mechanical Patek Philippe watch movements, is provided with the Geneva Seal, which is considered as the highest official award of quality watchmaking.
The elegant and functional Ref. 4909/50 has hands and two Roman numerals at 12 and 6 o'clock in black oxidized gold to ensure an optimal reading of the time. As a special highlight a brilliant adorns the crown of the jewelery watch.
Design and shape of the new Small Haute Joaillerie remember of the original model of the Twenty~4® from 1999, which was created to adequately accompany modern, style-conscious women at all hours and occasions. The most striking features of the latest creation are the stunning diamonds on case, dial and bracelet, and the mechanical movement.
- Mechanical movement with manual winding-Calibre 16-250, 28,800 A/h
- Power reserve approx. 38 hours
- Balance monometallic, circle-shaped
- Balance spring flat
- 18ct rse or white gold
- Sapphire crystal on top, sapphire crystal caseback
- Dimensions 22 x 26.3 mm, height 6.94 mm
- Hours and minutes
- Two Roman numerals from black oxidized gold at 12 and 6 o'clock
- Baton hands of black oxidized gold
- Diamonds of approx. 8.33 carat in total
- Case 18 brilliants Top Wesselton Pur with ø 1.40 mm of approx. 0.19 carat in total on the crossbars
- 34 round diamonds Top Wesselton Pur in 8/8 cut with ø 1.00 mm of approx. 0.13 carat in total on the two shorter case levels
- 36 brilliants Top Wesselton Pur with ø 1.40 mm of approx. 0.39 carat in total on the two longer case levels
- Dial 147 round diamonds Top Wesselton Pur in 8/8 cut of approx. 0.63 carat in total
- Bracelet 204 brilliants Top Wesselton Pur with ø 1.10 mm of approx. 1.10 carat in total
- 864 brilliants Top Wesselton Pur with ø 1.20 mm of approx. 5.40 carat in total
- Clasp 56 brilliants Top Wesselton Pur with ø 1.00 mm of approx. 0.22ct in total
- 4 brillants Top Wesselton Pur with ø 1.20 mm of approx. 0.02 carat in total
- Caseback 88 round diamonds Top Wesselton Pur in 8/8 cut with ø 0.70 mm of approx. 0.15 carat in total
- Crown 18ct rose or white gold with a brilliant with ø 2.5 mm of approx. 0.05 carat
- Patek Philippe, Geneve; Authors Martin Huber, Alan Banbery; ISBN 3906500012
- Patek Philippe. Komplizierte Armbanduhren; Authors Giampiero Negretti, Paolo DeVecchi; ISBN 382901449X
- Das ZEITGEFÜHL-Uhrenbuch; Author Gerd-Lothar Reschke; ISBN 3-938607-61-0