Piaget Emperador Coussin Perpetual Calendar
With this model Piaget launched the new manufacture movement Piaget 855P with perpetual calendar. This only 5.6 mm high self-winding movement is designed, developed and manufactured completely in-house. Its functions include the display of hours and minutes, a small second at 4 o'clock, display of the months and leap years at 12 o'clock and the retrograde display of days of the week and of the date at 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock. In addition to these two retrograde displays the Calibre 855P A also provides a second timezone in a subdial at 8 o'clock with two hands, thus differing from most ordinary perpetual calendars. It oscillates with a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour and has a power reserve of approximately 72 hours.
The ingenious design of the 46-millimeter case fits perfectly on each wrist, where it offers a decidedly elegant profile. The appearance of this timepiece is supplemented by alternately polished and satin-finished surfaces of the case middle part, bezel and internal bezel ring. In addition, the caseback is provided with a sapphire crystal which alows a view of the beautifully decorated movement, corresponding to the aesthetic standard of the brand. So it is provided with round Geneva stripes and blued screws, plate and bridges are perlaged, angled and elongated. The rotor is decorated with an engraved Piaget crest.
As exclusive Haute Horlogerie model the Piaget Emperador Coussin with perpetual calendar is available in 18ct rose gold with brown leather strap as well as variation in 18ct white gold.
Using a text by Piaget
- G0A33018 white gold
- G0A33019 rose gold
- Self-winding movement Piaget 855P, 21,600 A/h
- 38 jewels
- Power reserve ca. 72 hours
- 18ct white gold / rose gold
- D 46 mm
- Sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal caseback
- Silvered / blue dial with satin-finished counters, applied indexes in 18ct white gold
- Hours, minutes, small seconds (at 4 o'clock), dual time zone (at 8 o'clock)
- Indication of the months and leap years (at 12 o'clock)
- Retrograd indication of the days of the week (at 9 o'clock), retrograde date display (at 3 o'clock)
- Black or brown Alligator leather strap, tang-type buckle in 18ct white gold / rose gold