The Rolex 3235 is a calibre by Rolex.
It is used for example in the model Yacht-Master 40.
- Rolex overcoil
- Large balance wheel with variable inertia
- High-precision regulating via four gold Microstella nuts
- Traversing balance bridge
- High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- Paramagnetic nickel-phosphorus pallet fork and escape wheel
- Hours, minutes, central seconds
- Instantaneous date at 3 o’clock with secure rapid-setting
- ∅ 28.5 mm
- 31 jewels
- 28,800 A/h
- 201 parts
- Power reserve 70 h
rolex_3235.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:43 by 127.0.0.1