Table of Contents
Breitling Superocean Heritage
The Superocean was first brought onto the market 1957 by Breitling and was waterproof up to 200 meters.
In 1995 successors of the watch were water resistant to 1,500 meters (Breitling Colt Super Ocean, equipped with a helium valve) and in 2002 even established a record for serial mechanical dive watches with a water resistance up to 3,000 meters (Breitling Seawolf, equipped with an integrated helium valve).
On the 50th anniversary of the watch in 2007, Breitling presented in the model range Aeromarine a tribute to the Superocean, the Superocean Héritage in two sizes. From the larger model there is now also a chronograph version.
Models of the SuperOcean
- SuperOcean (see below)
- Superocean Steelfish (Ø 42 mm, 2005)
- Superocean Steelfish X-Plus (Ø 44 mm, 2006)
- Superocean Steelfish (Ø 44 mm, since (2007)
SuperOcean since 1995
- A17040, A17340, K10040, J10040, J10340, K10340
- Ab 2003 A17360
- Breitling 17
- Power reserve 42 h
- Stainless steel / gold
- D 41.5 mm, H 15 mm
- Unidirectional turning bezel
- Mineral glass / later sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 1,000 m
- Black, blue, orange, Arabic numerals
- Professional bracelet, Professional-II bracelet
- Breitling. Die Geschichte einer großen Uhrenmarke. 1884 bis heute; Author Benno Richter; ISBN 3766711350
- Das ZEITGEFÜHL-Uhrenbuch; Author Gerd-Lothar Reschke; ISBN 3-938607-61-0