Table of Contents
pilot's watch by Sinn produced from 2005 through 2012.
Pilot's watch with non-detachable rotating bezel, which convinces by the clear appearance and the easy to read dial. It also has some interesting technical features such as magnetic field protection or high water resistance.
Model 657 was a companion model to the existing model 656. The primary difference was a larger case and the addition of the rotating bezel. A “Pilot” model was added in December 2005, though it was not much different from the other models. The model 657 was retired from the catalog in 2012, leaving the larger Sinn 857 to take its place.
- 657 (2005-2012)
- 657 PILOT (2006-2007)
- 657 S (2008-2011)
- Mechanical movement (ETA 2824-2), 28,800 A/h
- Magnetic field protection up to 80.000 A/m
- Shock proof according to DIN 8308
- Stainless steel / black chroming
- Ø 40.0 mm, height 12.0 mm
- Sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Non-detachable bidirectional rotating bezel
- Nickel-free caseback, screwed
- Screw-in crown with double O-ring seal
- Waterproof to 200 m
- Safe below atmospheric pressure
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Black, high-gloss polished
- Hour indizes and hands coated with superluminova
- Leather or metal bracelet
- 2 years
sinn_657.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:43 by 127.0.0.1