Sinn 756 Diapal UTC
Sinn is the world's first chronograph which Swiss lever escapement is working completely without lubricants thanks to the DIAPAL technology as standard.
The dial of the model 756 is expensively galvanized anthracite, the totalisers have fine concentric rings. The signature “DIAPAL” signals the innovative feature to the connoisseur. The satin-finished tegiment® stainless steel case with magnetic field protection and additional dehumidifying technology is the perfect setting for all oily bearings left.
The appearance of the watch is either completed by a fine Russian leather strap or a five-membered bracelet, also satin-finished and in tegimented solid steel.
- Precision garanteed from -45° Celsius to +80° Celsius by Sinn Spezial Oil 66-228
- Shock proof according to DIN 8308
- Ø 40.0 mm, height 13.7 mm
- Nickel-free caseback
- Patented crown and pusher system with two seals
- Crown and pushers hardend like the case
- Magnetic field protection up to 80.000 A/m
- Copper sulphate dehumidifying technology
- Waterproof to 200 m
- Safe below atmospheric pressure
- Hours, minutes, date
- Chronograph 12 hours counter, 30 minutes counter, 60 seconds counter
- Anthracite matte, galvanised, counters black, galvanised, UV-resistant
- Hour indexes and number “12” with special white, long-lasting luminous paint
- UTC hands skeletonized, lacquered black/white
- 5 years