Table of Contents
Calibre SZ06 is an automatic chronograph movement from Sinn based on the Valjoux 7750.
Sinn has long used the Valjoux 7750 movement for their chronograph watches, but began reworking the movement in 2003 as the SZ01. In 2019, Sinn introduced the latest Frankfurt Financial District Watch, Ref. 6012 with a moon phase indicator. Like the earlier SZ02, Sinn reworked the minutes counter to show the full 60 and like the SZ03 they add as full calendar with date by pointer centrally. The result is quite like the Valjoux 7751.
- Automatic chronograph movement based on Valjoux 7751
- Bi-directional winding
- Hours, minutes, chronograph seconds, and date by pointer central
- Hacking small seconds at 9 00
- Chronograph minutes at 12 00
- Chronograph 12 hours and moon phase indicator at 6 00
- Day and date windows at 12 00
- Ø 30 mm
- 25 jewels
- 28,800 A/h
sz06.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1