Van Cleef & Arpels
Van Cleef & Arpels is a French jewelry house, currently one of the Jewellery Maisons of Richemont.
Van Cleef & Arpels is a well-known jeweller at the Place Vendôme in Paris, founded in 1906. Although the company had produced branded watches as early as 1923, it was the 1949 creation of a rounded case with a single central lug that established the company as a creator of watch designs.
Richemont announced on May 12, 1999 that it had acquired a controlling interest in Van Cleef & Arpels. In 2000, Van Cleef & Arpels was absorbed into Richemont, where it would be paired with Jaeger-LeCoultre as a supplier of movements. Richemont acquired the final shares of the company in 2003.
- Ladies' Watch Prize (tie) Secret 2005
- Ladies' Watch Prize Le Pont des Amoureux 2010
- Ladies' Complications Watch Prize Lady Arpels Ballerine Enchantée 2013
- Ladies' High-Mech Watch Prize Lady Arpels Papillon Automate 2017
- Ladies' Complication Watch Prize Lady Arpels Planétarium 2018
- Jewellery Watch Prize Secret de Coccinelle 2018