Table of Contents
Calibre VMF 3002 is an automatic watch movement produced by Vaucher Manufacture Fleurier.
Cal. VMF 3002 measures 11½ ligne (25.6 mm) in diameter and is 3.7 mm thick. It is a double barrel movement with power reserve of approximately 50 hours. The central rotor automatic winding system is uni-directional. The variable inertia balance uses a flat balance spring attached to a mobile stud carrier.
Calibre VMF 3002 is used by a number of watch brands, including parent Parmigiani Fleurier, Hermès, Speake-Marin, and Alexandre Meerson.
- VMF 3002 / H,M - Hour and minute hands only
- VMF 3002 / H,M,D - Hour and minute hands, date window at 3 00
- VMF 3002 / H,M,S6H - Hour and minute hands, small seconds at 6 00
- VMF 3002 / H,M,S6H,D - Hour and minute hands, date window at 3 00, small seconds at 6 00
- VMF 3002 / H,M,SC - Hour, minute, and center seconds hands
- VMF 3002 / H,M,SC,D - Hour, minute, and center seconds hands, date window at 3 00
- Self-winding double barrel movement, central rotor, uni-directional winding
- Hours, minutes
- Central seconds, small seconds, or no seconds
- Date with quickset date feature
- 11½ lignes
- D 25.6 mm, H 3.7 mm
- 28 jewels
- 28,800 A/h
- Power reserve 50 hours
vmf_3002.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1