The El Primero 9020 is a manufacture movement by Zenith.
Automatic column-wheel chronograph movement with 2 tourbillons, able to measure and display the 1/100th of a second.
Used e.g. with the model Zenith Defy Double Tourbillon.
- Self-winding manufacture movement, bi-directional winding
- Column wheel calibre
- Double Tourbillon:
- 1 Tourbillon escapement for the Watch (36,000 VpH - 5 Hz)
- 1 Tourbillon escapement for the Chronograph (360,000 VpH - 50 Hz)
- Special oscillating weight with satined finishings
- Exclusive bicolor signature on plates and bridges
- Power reserve 50 h
- Hours, minutes, Small seconds, date
- 1/100th of a second Chronograph; central chronograph hand makes 1 turn each second
- Power reserve indicator (Chronograph) at 12:00
- From 2019
zenith_9020.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:38 by 127.0.0.1