A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Mondphase (platinum
Calibre L901.5 (dial side)
A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Mondphase (yellow gold)
A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 Mondphase (red gold
Luxury watch by A. Lange & Söhne
Variant of the legendary Lange 1, this time with additional moon phase.
One man characteristic of the model of Lange 1 is the design of solid silver dial with asymmetric display. The useful, patented big date indicator improves the readability of the date when compared to conventional timepieces by about three times. With the UP and DOWN indicator you are always informed about the state of the double barrel winding - even at night. That is because the power reserve hand, like the hour and minute hands, is provided with a luminous coating. Below the small second is the radius of the moon phase display with its lunar disc of gold.
The moon phase of the watch moves continuously and not, as usual, in one or two steps per day. Secondly, the mechanism is calculated so precisely that the display would deviate only after 122.6 years of continuous runtime for one day of the synodic lunar months.
The Lange 1 Moonphase is equipped with the manual winding manufacture movement L901.5 with hacking seconds, power reserve indicator, big date and moon phase.
The case is optional in platinum, in yellow gold or in red gold.
- 109.021 (yellow gold), 109.025 (platinum), 109.032 (red gold), 109.321 (yellow gold with gold bracelet)
- Manual winding manufacture movement L901.5, 21,600 A/h
- 54 jewels, 9 of which in gold chatons
- 398 components
- Power reserve 72 hours
- Platinum or 18ct yellow gold / red gold
- Ø 38.5 mm, height 10.4 mm
- Screwed down caseback with six screws and with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 30 m
- Platinum: rhodinated (Gold: argenté), applied indexes, Roman numerals
- Hands in red gold with Superluminova coating
- Hacking seconds
- Power reserve indicator, big date, moon phase
- Crocodile leather strap with tang-type buckle or gold bracelet
- 21.200,- € RRP (white gold, red gold)