Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Juan Pablo Montoya, Ref. 26030PO.OO.D021IN.01
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Juan Pablo Montoya, Ref. 26020RO.OO.D001IN.01
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Juan Pablo Montoya, Ref. 26030IO.OO.D001IN.01
The Royal Oak Offshore Juan Pablo Montoya is a luxury variant of the Royal Oak Offshore chronograph by Audemars Piguet.
This model is a limited edition of 2004 in honor of former Formula 1 driver Juan Pablo Montoya.
Case in titanium, rose gold or platinum. Case dimensions: 44 mm, self-winding Calibre AP 2226/2840, 54 jewels, perlage-finished bridges, Geneva stripes.
The three variants are now sold out and highly sought after by avid collectors.
- 26030IO.OO.D001IN.01 titanium, silver dial, limited to 1000
- 26020RO.OO.D001IN.01 rose gold, black dial, limited to 500
- 26030PO.OO.D021IN.01 platinum, hellblaues dial, limited to 100
- Self-winding calibre AP 2226/2840, 28,800 A/h
- Skeletonized weight segment in 21ct Gold
- All parts of the movement are chamfered, with Geneva stripes decorated and perlaged
- Shock protection Kif Elastor
- 54 jewels
- Power reserve 38 h
- Titanium rose gold or platinum
- D 42 mm, H 14.4 mm
- Sapphire crystal, caseback with sapphire crystal
- Bezel and pushers with carbon inserts
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Chrono function
- Impregnated black or blue leather strap with folding clasp