Breitling Chronomat Evolution
Breitling Chronomat Evolution Gold
Breitling Chronomat Evolution Steel
The model Chronomat Evolution is a chronograph by Breitling and was presented in 2004.
It is a revised edition of the 1984 debuting classic Chronomat. This model, associated with the collection Windrider, is the flagship of the brand Breitling and numerically the most successful watch, with the largest number of dials, case materials and colors of all ranges. The case has been enlarged and many aesthetic and functional details have been refined and optimized, for example the case sides, the pushers, the dials or the hands. As movement continues to serve the well proven automatic Chronograph caliber Valjoux 7750, which is known for its reliability. It is certified as chronometer by the COSC.
Since 2008 the watch again carries the original name Breitling Chronomat.
- A13356 stainless steel
- B13356, K13356 steel/gold, gold
- Self-winding movement Breitling 13 (basis ETA-Valjoux 7750), 28,800 A/h
- Officially certified chronometer (COSC)
- Power reserve 42 h
- Stainless steel, steel/gold, yellow gold, white gold
- D 43.7 mm, H 17.1 mm
- Screw-in crown, screw-in back
- Unidirectional turning bezel
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Waterproof to 300 m
- Silver / blue / rot usw.
- Guilloché, Index or Arabic numerals
- Hours, minutes, small seconds
- ¼-seconds, 30-minutes and 12-hours counters
- Metal bracelet Pilot with safety folding clasp
- Optional: Barénia or crocodile leather strap or DIVER PRO strap in rubber