The Chronoscope is a chronograph by Chronoswiss.
This model is the first automatic chronograph wristwatch with regulator dial. In tribute to the horological pioneers of the last century, Chronoswiss has directly mounted the complex cadrature on the front of the plate of the exclusive automatic caliber C.122 'Regulateur'. The Glucydur balance wheel of the chronograph with auto-compensating flat hairspring performs 21,600 semi-oscillations per hour. The resulting sixth-second stop accuracy was, because attention to detail has always been a top priority at Chronoswiss, taken into account at the design of the noble metal dial: the scale for the seconds hand consists of exactly 360 strokes.
The Chronoswiss Chronoscope is available in a limited edition with case in platinum and with platinum rotor. Other versions are available in 18ct white, yellow or red gold as well as with steel case.
- CH 1521 (yellow gold), CH 1521 R (rose gold), CH 1522 (steel/gold), CH 1523 (steel), CH 1523 bw (black/white dial)
- Chronoswiss manufacture movement C.125 (basis C.122), 21,600 A/h
- Integrated chronograph construction with column wheel mechanism of the functions (start-stop-zero) via pusher co-axial with the crown
- Self-winding movement
- 35 hours power reserve
- Skeletonized and gilded rotor
- Solid 25-partite case with sapphire crystal with anti-glare treatment on both sides
- Ø 38 mm, height 13 mm
- Onion crown with integrated pusher for the chronograph
- Transparent caseback
- Waterproof to 3 atm (30m)
- Cream colored lacquered dial, seconds hand scale with 360 strokes
- All variants also available with black dial
- Individually numbered
- Blued steel hands
- Decentralized hour at the '12', central minute, small second at the '6', central chrono second
- Louisiana crocodile leather strap, tang-type buckle
- 2003: Uhr des Jahres (Watch of the Year), 1. Prize