H1 is a wristwatch by HYT.
With this model, the newly established brand presented as a world first a watch where the hours are not displayed by a hand, but by a fluid rising in a tube .
At the Geneva Watchmaking Grand Prix 2012, the model won the award for the best innovative watch.
- Self-winding exclusive HYT calibre, 28,800 A/h
- Bridges with Geneva stripes, manually chamfered, rhodinated bellows
- 35 jewels
- 65 hours power reserve
- Titanium with brushed, shot-peened and satin-finishedn surfaces
- Ø 48.8 mm, H 17.9 mm
- Rubber-clad screw-lock crown
- Cambered antireflective sapphire crystal on the inside
- Screw-down caseback with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 10 atm
- Unstructured, fluid hours
- Palladium grey dial, grey indices and numerals, grey minute hand
- Lumineszierender hands and luminescentlumineszierende hour indices
- Small second bei 9:30
- Power reserve indicator at 2:30
- Retrograde fluid hours
- Minute, small seconds
- Power reserve indicator
- Rubber, tang-type buckle in titanium