Hublot Big Bang King Porto Cervo
Big Bang King "Porto Cervo" is a wristwatch by Hublot.
The series Big Bang King represents an oversized version (48 mm) of the 2004 published success model Big Bang, this time without chronograph function. There are variations in red gold, palladium and black ceramic. DThe pretty model "Porto Cervo" is made of rose gold and white ceramic.
Due to their high water resistance up to 300 m and the unidirectional rotating bezel the models of this series can be classified as dive watches.
- Self-winding movement Hublot HUB 21 (basis ETA 2892)
- Rotor in tungsten carbide with cell-like surface, coated with black PVD
- Glucydur hairspring
- Bridges satin-finished, beveled, polished
- Plate sandblasted, rhodinated
- 23 jewels
- 180 components
- Power reserve 42 hours
- 18ct red gold
- Ø 48 mm, height ? mm
- Bezel in white ceramic, with numerals from red gold embedded in the ceramic, unidirectional rotating
- Sapphire crystal, with anti-glare treatment on the inside
- Solid back with seal engraving "BIG BANG KING"
- Waterproof to 300 m
- Mat white with applied indexes with white luminous coating, minute scale and numerals black
- Hands sandblasted, faceted, with white luminous coating
- Red seconds hand with triangle and white luminous coating
- Hours, minutes, central seconds
- White natural rubber
- Folding clasp in red gold with black PVD coating