Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Squadra Hometime
Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Squadra Hometime Red Gold
Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Squadra Hometime Black
Reverso Squadra Hometime is a wristwatch in the Reverso Squadra family produced by Jaeger-LeCoultre from 2006 through 2015.
Jaeger-LeCoultre launched this modern version of the famous turnable watch classic Reverso in 2006. Here in a new design with automatic movement in stainless steel or red gold case, a second timezone coupled with the date, and an AM/PM display. One unusual element of the Squadra Hometime is an octagonal crown with alternating ridged and flat surfaces.
Unlike many "Duoface" Reverso models, the Squadra Hometime has a single dial one one side of the case. The GMT complication is implemented with a skeleton hour hand rather than on a second dial. When the crown is pulled to the first position, the full hour hand can be moved in one-hour increments to reflect local time while the skeleton hour hand remains in place for "home" time. The high-quality, fine decorated manufacture movement JLC 977 can be seen through the sapphire window on the reverse side of the case.
The Squadra Hometime was introduced in 2006 and remained in the Jaeger-LeCoultre catalog through 2015. The Hometime Black model appeared in 2008 and lasted through 2011. There was no direct replacement for the Squadra Hometime in the Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso range.
The version with black dial and white numerals bears the official name Squadra Hometime Black. The crown and pushers are PVD coated black steel as well. The "Black" model was available as a limited edition of 500 in pink gold or an unlimited "Black Steel" version.
- Q7002120, 230.2.77 (2006-2015): 18K pink gold with bracelet
- Q7002420, 230.2.77 (2006-2015): 18K pink gold with alligator leather strap
- Q7002620, 230.2.77 (2006-2015): 18K pink gold with rubber strap
- Q7002671, 230.2.77 (2008-2011): "Black" 18K pink gold with black dial and articulated rubber bracelet, limited edition of 500
- Q7002672, 230.2.77 (2008-2011): "Black" 18K pink gold with black dial and rubber strap, limited edition of 500
- Q7008120, 230.8.77 (2006-2015): Stainless steel with bracelet
- Q7008620, 230.8.77 (2006-2015): Stainless steel with rubber strap
- Q700867P, 230.8.77 (2007-2015): "Black Steel" stainless steel with black dial and articulated rubber bracelet
- Q700868P, 230.8.77 (2007-2015): "Black Steel" stainless steel with black dial and rubber strap
- Self-winding manufacture movement JLC 977, 28,800 A/h
- 29 jewels
- Geneva stripes, blued screws, engraved and open weight segment
- Power reserve 45 hours
- 234 components
- Swivelling case with more than 50 parts, turnable and pivotable for 180 degrees
- Stainless steel or red gold
- Dimensions 35 mm x 41 mm, H 13 mm
- Model Black: crown with black PVD
- Sapphire crystal
- Sapphire crystal caseback
- Waterproof to 50 m
- Silvered guilloché, black printed numerals
- Variant: black guilloché, white transferred numerals
- Bâton hands
- Hours, minutes, small seconds, date
- Dual time zone, AM/PM indication
- Alligator leather strap with double folding clasp / gold bracelet / black rubber strap