Cal. 1350 is a modernized, updated chronograph movement based on the early automatic chronograph co-developed by Omega and Lemania, Cal. 1340/1040. That integrated, cam switching movement was only produced for half a decade before an update, Cal. 5100/1045, was introduced.
Ownership of Lemania went to Heuer and then Breguet in the following years, before the company was re-launched as Nouvelle Lemania. As mechanical watches experienced a resurgence, the company redesigned, modernized, and re-introduced the cam-switched chronograph movement as Cal. 1350 in 1994.
Cal. 1350 operates at 28,800 A/h, measures 31 mm in diameter, and is 6.4 mm thick. It has 25 or 30 jewels and delivers 45 hours of power reserve.
A flyback variant was also produced.