TAG Heuer Aquaracer 500M Calibre 5 Full Black
© TAG Heuer
Aquaracer 500M Calibre 5 Full Black is a dive watch by TAG Heuer.
In the spring of 2010 TAG Heuer presented this completely black version of the model Aquaracer 500M Calibre 5 from the dive watch series Aquaracer (market introduction: September 2010).
The 43 mm wide satin-finished titanium case with black titanium carbide coating is waterproof up to a depth of 50 atm. In its interior, the automatic movement Calibre 5 is beating. The screwed crown and the uni-directional rotating bezel feature a soft-touch surface of black rubber with a yellow luminescent dot at 12 h.
The deep black, vertically striped dial is optimally to read thanks to yellow-green luminescent markers on the polished black hands and indices, as well as on the vertical sides of the date window at 9 h, which is equipped with a magnifying lens. The back is made of scratch-resistant tinted sapphire crystal. At 10 o'clock is a satin-finished, automatic helium escape valve.
- WAJ2180.FT6015: black, rubber strap
- Self-winding movement TAG Heuer Calibre 5 (base ETA 2836-2), 28,800 A/h
- Rotor with Côtes de Genève decor
- Power reserve 38 h
- Titanium brushed, with black titanium carbide coating
- Ø 43 mm
- Domed sapphire crystal, antireflective on the interior
- Uni-directional rotating bezel, coated with black rubber
- Helium pressure compensation valve
- Sapphire crystal caseback, antireflective on the interior
- Screw-in crown
- Waterproof to 50 atm
- Black with vertical grooves
- Hand-applied indices and polished hands with luminous material
- Seconds hand with orange-colored tip
- Hours, minutes, central seconds
- Date with loupe at 9 h
- Black rubber strap with checkerboard, with solid titanium clasp and safety push buttons, brushed titanium end piece with engraving „500 M”