TAG Heuer Aquaracer Calibre S Regatta
TAG Heuer Aquaracer Calibre S Regatta CAF7110.BA0803
Aquaracer Calibre S Regatta is a chronograph by TAG Heuer with electro-mechanical movement.
With no less than 230 mechanical components and 5 bidirectional motors, the Calibre S guarantees following functions:
- Intuitive reading the chronograph with 1/10th of a second accuracy
- Simple timing, measurement of split times and successive times
- Perpetual calendar, retrograde, until 2099
- Regatta countdown, arbitrarily set from -10 to -1 min.
- The central hand runs counterclockwise in the "regatta" mode, clockwise after an expired countdown as soon as the chronograph is automatically activated.
- CAF7111.BA0803 (black), CAF7110.BA0803 (blue)
- TAG Heuer Calibre S, electro-mechanical chronograph movement with an accuracy of 1/100 sec.
- Cut out of a solid stainless steel block with a diameter of 41 mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Fixed bezel in aluminum with Countdown scale (from -10 to -1 Min.) for regattas
- A screwed caseback guarantees a water resistance of 300 meters
- Embossed divers decor on the caseback
- Hours, minutes, seconds
- Chrono seconds, chrono 1/100 seconds
- Optional: Perpetual retrograde calendar
- Black or blue
- Luminescent indices guarantee a perfect readability in the dark
- Hands with diamond polished facets and with special luminescent material guarantee a maximum readability in the dark
- There are three modes: "Time", "Chrono" and "Regatta" mode. A pressure on the crown is sufficient to switch from one mode to the next. The display of the three modes is done by central hands (hour, minutes, seconds) and allows simple and intuitive reading. Thanks to the bi-directional motors of the Calibre S the central hand can advance counterclockwise in the "Regatta" mode. After expired countdown the chronograph is automatically activated and the central hand moves clockwise again. The dial of the Aquaracer Calibre S Regatta Chrono is equipped with two semi-circular counters at 4:30 and 7:30 h.
- Three-row bracelet in satin-finished and polished stainless steel
- Double safety clasp and extension system so that the watch can be worn over a diving suit