Van Cleef & Arpels
Van Cleef & Arpels is a French jewelry house, currently one of the Jewellery Maisons of Richemont.
Van Cleef & Arpels is a well-known jeweller at the Place Vendôme in Paris, founded in 1906. Although the company had produced branded watches as early as 1923, it was the 1949 creation of a rounded case with a single central lug that established the company as a creator of watch designs.
Van Cleef & Arpels has won 7 awards at the prestigious Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève:
- Ladies' Watch Prize (tie): Secret 2005
- Ladies' Watch Prize: Le Pont des Amoureux 2010
- Jewellery and Artistic Crafts Watch Prize at the Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Genève for the Lady Arpels Paysage Polaire 2011
- Ladies’ Complications Watch Prize: Lady Arpels Ballerine Enchantée 2013
- Ladies’ High-Mech Watch Prize: Lady Arpels Papillon Automate 2017
- Ladies' Complication Watch Prize: Lady Arpels Planétarium 2018
- Jewellery Watch Prize: Secret de Coccinelle 2018