Table of Contents
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Survivor
© Audemars Piguet
The Royal Oak Offshore is a luxurious sports watch by Audemars Piguet.
The Royal Oak Offshore, as a variant of the Royal Oak with a larger case, has become perhaps the most successful trend watch of the luxury class. From it there are continously launched new, mostly special limited editions, some of which have achieved cult status.
- Royal Oak Offshore "Safari", chronograph
- Royal Oak Offshore Perpetual Calendar 26854, chronograph
- Royal Oak Offshore Juan Pablo Montoya, chronograph
- Royal Oak Offshore Alinghi Polaris Chronograph, regatta chronograph with countdown and flyback function
- Royal Oak Offshore Alinghi Team, regatta chronograph with Countdown- and flyback function
- Royal Oak Offshore Arnold's All-Stars, chronograph
- Royal Oak Offshore Barrichello II, chronograph
- Das ZEITGEFÜHL-Uhrenbuch; Author Gerd-Lothar Reschke; ISBN 3-938607-61-0
audemars_piguet_royal_oak_offshore.txt · Last modified: 03.07.2022 15:32 by 127.0.0.1