Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tourbillon and Chronograph „Concept Carbon“
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tourbillon and Chronograph “Concept Carbon”, Ref. 26265FO.OO.D002CR.01
At the SIHH in 2008, Audemars Piguet presented this avant-garde concept version of the Royal Oak an extra-light manual winding chronograph movement with tourbillon, where both the case as well as the movement are manufactured from forged carbon fiber.
- 15 1/3 lignes
- Chamfered and polished by hand, with brush finish, shot-blasted
- Two fast-turning barrels
- 34 jewels
- 384 components
- Power reserve 237 hours
- Dial layer integrated in movement
- Minute circle with luminous hours and white minute indexes
- Hours and minutes hand skeletonized and luminous
- Hours, minutes
- Chronograph with linear minutes counter and central stop seconds
- Power reserve indicator
- Function selector The indications H, N, R show the positions of the winding stem N means Neutral (neutre), R Winding (remontage) and H Adjust (mise à l’heure).