Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tourbillon and Chronograph „Concept Carbon“
Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Tourbillon and Chronograph “Concept Carbon”, Ref. 26265FO.OO.D002CR.01
At the SIHH in 2008, Audemars Piguet presented this avant-garde concept version of the Royal Oak an extra-light manual winding chronograph movement with tourbillon, where both the case as well as the movement are manufactured from forged carbon fiber.
Case dimension 44 mm. Newly constructed manual winding calibre AP 2895 34 jewels, 384 components, power reserve 237 hours.
- Manual winding Calibre AP 2895, 21,600 A/h
- 15 1/3 lignes
- Chamfered and polished by hand, with brush finish, shot-blasted
- Two fast-turning barrels
- 34 jewels
- 384 components
- Power reserve 237 hours
- Forged carbon
- D 44 mm, H 15.85 mm
- Sapphire crystal, caseback with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 100 m
- Dial layer integrated in movement
- Minute circle with luminous hours and white minute indexes
- Hours and minutes hand skeletonized and luminous
- Hours, minutes
- Chronograph with linear minutes counter and central stop seconds
- Power reserve indicator
- Function selector The indications H, N, R show the positions of the winding stem N means Neutral (neutre), R Winding (remontage) and H Adjust (mise à l’heure).
- Alligator leather, hand-sewn, AP folding clasp in titanium
audemars_piguet_royal_oak_tourbillon_and_chronograph_concept_carbon.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:42 by 127.0.0.1