Bell & Ross Aeronavale Sapphire
pilot's chronograph by Bell & Ross.
Mechanical chronograph, specifically designed for flight operations. Having a strict classical style, this pilot model leans directly to the watches of the pilots of the 50's. The design of this chronograph has been designed according to the principle of clarity of the instruments on board, which were then built into the cockpits.
- Power reserve 42 hours, maximum precision setting
- Rotating, bidirectional and toothed bezel with 60 minutes division. The triangular mark at 0 or 60 is provided with a luminous point
- Sapphire crystal caseback
- Crown protection
- Crown, pushers and caseback screwed
- Waterproof to 200 m
- Anti-reflective dial, available in 3 colors black, black/silver with silver counters and silver
- The white numerals (black dial and black dial/silver counters) and the hands are coated with a highly luminous color (Superluminova®) to facilitate reading in the dark
- Hours, minutes, seconds, date display
- Fast date correction. Time setting with hacking seconds
- Chronograph with 3 counters (60 seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours)
- The arrow-shaped hands allow the distinction between the stopwatch functions and the time display functions
- Stainless steel or with leather, coated with 2 overlapping steel parts on the side of the case