Table of Contents
Citychamp Watch & Jewelry Group, formerly called China Haidian, is a Hong Kong-based watch manufacturing and marketing group.
China Haidian was founded in 2005 as a real estate holding company before entering the Chinese watch market. The holding company established a major watch distribution network in China, International Volant Limited, which owns two major Chinese watch brands, Ebohr and Rossini, and purchased or established major watch movement and precious metal processing factories in China.
International Volant entered the Swiss watch market in 2011, purchasing Eterna (and the Porsche Design license) for CHF 23 million. It added Corum in 2013 for CHF 86 million and Dreyfuss Group (owner of Rotary) in 2014 for HK 351 million. Eterna and Rotary had been part of ASUAG/SMH before being spun out in management buy-outs in the 1980's.
The company was renamed Citychamp Watch & Jewellery Group Limited on July 7, 2014.
- Corum, Swiss, founded 1955, acquired April 24, 2013
- Eterna, Swiss, founded 1856, acquired June 29, 2011
- Porsche Design, German
- Ebohr, China, established in 1991
- Rossini, moved to China from Singapore in 1984
- Dreyfuss Group, UK, acquired April 14, 2014
- Rotary, UK/Swiss, founded 1895
- Dreyfuss & Co., UK
- J&T Windmills, UK