Girard-Perregaux Vintage 1945 Tourbillon with 3 Gold Bridges
Vintage 1945 Tourbillon with 3 gold bridges, glass case
Vintage 1945 Tourbillon with 3 Gold Bridges is a luxury watch by Girard-Perregaux.
In parallel with the legendary tourbillon with 3 gold bridges with self-winding movement in round case there is also a sensational version in rectangular Vintage 1945 case.
Also see Girard-Perregaux Tourbillon with 3 Gold Bridges.
- 99870, 99890 (glass case)
- Self-winding manufacture movement Girard-Perregaux GP 9600C, (skeletonized GP 9600S), (basis GP 9600), 21,600 A/h
- 12¾ lignes
- 30/32 jewels
- Power reserve 48 hours
- Dimensions 32 x 32 mm, H 11.95 mm (skeletonized version D 39 mm)
- Screw-in back with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 30 m
- Hours, minutes, small seconds on tourbillon
- Alligator leather strap with folding clasp
- In yellow gold, in white gold, in platinum
girard-perregaux_vintage_1945_tourbillon_with_3_gold_bridges.txt · Last modified: 02.12.2022 20:42 by 127.0.0.1