Hentschel H1 Chronometer
Hentschel H1 Chronometer Red Gold Silver
Hentschel H1 Chronometer Red Gold Anthracite
H1 Chronometer Red Gold, back
H1 Chronometer is a wristwatch from Hentschel.
Timeless classic with clear, uncluttered dial, finely contoured leaf hands and elegantly shaped case in red or white gold or stainless steel. There are two case sizes: with 37.0 or 39.5 mm diameter.
Each movement in this series is tested for 1,000 hours in six positions and finely regulated. The chronometer certification is carried out according to the strict criteria of the former Deutsche Seewarte in Hamburg, where certification had been taking place since 1877.
- Manual winding manufacture movement HUW 1130 Premium (base AS 1130)
- ? jewels
- Screwed gold chatons
- Perlage on the main plate, Geneva stripes on the movement bridge, double sunburst on the winding wheels, blued screws
- Power reserve 37 h
- 18ct red gold / 18ct white gold / Stainless steel
- Ø 37 or 39.5 mm, H ? mm
- Domed sapphire crystal, antireflective on both sides
- Caseback with sapphire crystal
- Waterproof to 5 bar
- Silver or anthracite / black
- Hours, minutes, Small seconds
- Leather strap